- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- If your account was created through the Weavemet text (SMS) messaging platform you must activate your account through the Weavemet or PeoplePond.com Web site within 10 business days.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users on PeoplePond.com or any of the Cranberry network services.
- You may not use the PeoplePond.com.com or the Cranberry network services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links, ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the PeoplePond.com service.
- You must not reverse engineer, modify, adapt or hack PeoplePond.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with PeoplePond.com.
- You must not create and transmit worms, viruses, or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any PeoplePond.com members.
- You must not, in the use of PeoplePond.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your PeoplePond.com account. While PeoplePond.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that PeoplePond.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the PeoplePond.com service at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PeoplePond.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
The PeoplePond.com service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on PeoplePond.com to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on PeoplePond.com must provide a link back to PeoplePond.com.
We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cranberry, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the PeoplePond.com service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Cranberry, LLC and governs your use of the Service.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and Cranberry shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Cranberry agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Whatcom county Washington.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Inquiries regarding the PeoplePond.com TOS can be sent via our mailing address at Cranberry, LLC, Attn: PeoplePond.com, PO Box 1416, Ferndale, WA 98248 or by using our contact form.